Bienvenido al blog de ocio menos conocido XD

Eslamoda.com Revista electrónica #1 en latinoamerica
Eslamoda.com Revista electrónica #1 en latinoamerica

domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Cancion de dia: Speaking in Tongues de Justin Bieber


Alrigh
ahah
yeaa

speaking in tongues
yaba diba
diba daba
wala, im killing

this ca-ca
call up lady gaga,
on my, on my
telephone
hela don,
you're girl beats
no metronome

my new chick,
shea yellow bone,
i buz yellow stone cuz i like
the way she like that yellow

So ima raptor
tearin in up like a tractor
Matter of fact im killing this
crap, ur a slacker
Sack like a slacker,
hello Mr. Brady

tell em leave the hair for the guy who sing Baby.
Baby, someone try to save me lately,
i've been hearing these thing that
sound crazy,
like

Da..
Da..
Da..

speaking
in
tongues

alrinhg stop,
drop and roll
justin bieber is on fire
ist time to realize
its time to call me
young sire
you're the seller,
i'm the buyer
You're the teller
and i'm higher
i'm higher thet the highest point
and yes i am flyer.

And i'm wired to the game
Stay dry when it rains
I'm tired of the fame,
are you proud of the paint

Yes, were the same,
yes i'm insane
and my mane hangs down,
i'm a pippet got strings.

I murdered thet man

Shawty mane,
Shawty mane
What you doin
Shawty mane?
haha

i'm justin bieber

you guys might know me
uuh, as the guy you know sings Baby
You know uhh i'm a singer
A pop singer
Uuh, i'm WHITE

But um you know i just wanted to do this
just to prove that you know uh i got skills
on on on... the RAP game
So... yeaa, what up julkeyz?
YO. I killed that

Alright and peace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario